If you’re a business woman in the Central Texas area (or need an excuse to come to Austin on a Friday), you won’t want to miss the Texas Women in Business (TWIB) luncheon on October 18 at Chez Zee in Austin, featuring yours truly.
As part of its 10th anniversary year, the founders and board invited me to speak on how women can build more powerful and diverse resource network(s) so they can thrive professionally and personally through both the good times – and the not-so-good. (And when it comes to the latter, those of us who’ve been around the block know it’s not a matter of IF, it’s a matter of WHEN. Will you be ready?)
I’m putting finishing touches on my presentation and since presenting to women leaders is one of my specialties, I promise it will be engaging, interactive, timely, and enlightening. We’ll discuss:
- What’s getting in the way of you building the network(s) you want and need
- 5 strategies for helping you move past (or obliterate) these obstacles
- The traits of the people you really want in your network (and life)
- How you can be a more valuable contact for others
- The various types of networks you need (the list is 12 deep – and we may uncover more!)
- Time allowing, you can ask other vexing networking and socialization questions
RSVP here. Bring a notebook (and a friend) and give yourself this priceless gift of networking, sisterhood, and professional development.
Not familiar with TWIB, maybe it’s time you gave them a look! Click here to learn more.
P.S. They now have active chapters in both Houston and Lubbock!